Do you sometimes feel that you have Social Media Meltdown?
Does it all seem a lot of hard work for a little return?
I know many of my clients feel that way, Social Media can be daunting, so I like to take the pressure off and do it for them.
Problem is, I only know when someone is struggling, if they tell me.
I do have a link that could help you: https://sueberry.com/freecovers
or you could send me a message but here’s my post for today:
My 5 point Strategy for Social Media Success!
- Focus on what your customer needs to know, their pain points. Now you all know what your customers ask on a regular basis, so start by answering those questions.
- Understand how many people prefer to watch videos or see images rather than reading a lot of text. So add video or explainer images where ever you can along with your text.
- Keep your writing clear and simple. Write as though your reader has never heard of the product or service you are writing about. Don’t use in house jargon.
- Encourage interaction where ever possible. Tell your readers what you’d like them to do. (In a nice way, of course!)
- Change your message on your Social Media covers regularly, people become blind to the same images. Also the cover images take up a lot of space ‘above the fold’ use it to get your readers to take action and to get a message across.
If you implement the above 5 [points you’ll start to see some interaction. If you want to learn more then give us a shout.
Here’s an offer that won’t last too long and if it’s not there when you click on the link, then sorry but hopefully I’ll have another offer soon.